Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Yummy Dinner

OK - time for another dinner post! Tonight's dinner was especially scrumptious!! We had lightly-breaded, Italian-seasoned chicken breasts that were sauteed in olive oil accompanied by salads. But, if you check out the pictures, you will see that Keith and I each had different variations to our meals. My chicken and salad was also paired with sauteed red onions and yellow and red tomatoes, where Keith went with craisins and croutons.

There was also some Tuscan garlic sourdough bread, sauteed in olive oil on the side but, again, we ate our bread differently. I topped mine with some of the tomato and onion mixture and Keith dipped his bread in an olive oil, balsamic vinegar, Tuscan Parmesan herb mixture. Both equally yummilicious!! (Oh, and Lucy and Leo's cupcakes were BOGO today, so....dessert!!)

Here are the pictures:

My delicious dinner

Keith's delicious dinner

Here's what else is going on, besides great food:

Colin was sick last night. He had a temperature of 102 and was making all sorts of whimpery sounds from his room, so we decided to let him sleep with us. Maybe that would make him feel better. Man, was that a stupid decision! It was like he was on sugar crack. Instead of being all comforted and sleepy, he got WILD. He was jumping all over the bed, getting really close to our faces with his face and then laughing, climbing all over us, and just being insane. Stupid, stupid, stupid. No wonder we never let him sleep with us. It took about a half an hour to wear me down, but finally, I couldn't take it anymore and took him back to his own room and his own bed, where he promptly fell fast asleep and didn't make a peep till morning. Whew.

I am watching my 3 month old nephew tomorrow! It will be interesting to balance two kiddos, especially since my own is so clingy. I am hoping for a smooth and easy day.

PLUS, tomorrow is my 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!! I cannot believe it has been that long! I guess time just flies when you are married to your best friend! Keith is taking me to dinner at Shula's 347 Grill tomorrow night and then we are going to travel to Orlando for a weekend of theme parks! Harry Potter World - here we come! We'll make sure and say hi to Shamu for everyone too! I love you, Keith and can't wait for ten more years of adventures!!

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe it has been ten years! I remember your wedding like it was yesterday. Congratulations!!! :)

    BTW, I am jealous, I saw the BOGO announcement for Lucy and Leo's but I couldn't make it there :) What flavors did you get?

    ReplyDelete
  2. THat looks delicious! Thanks for checking out my blog- your little one is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you too Heather! Man, that dinner was good...

    ReplyDelete