Friday, July 16, 2010

Sewing Room Picture

Here's one picture of my "new" sewing room. The sewing machine fits inside the cabinet and closes shut and it looks like a wardrobe. My desk is in the other corner and there is also a storage bench for Colin's toys and room for him to play! :)





I have also cleaned out a part of the closet that is going to fit my cutting table. I REALLY like having a space, even though I miss my pretty guest room. This is MUCH more functional use of the space and I think it was a great idea!

Today I have a play date with Colin's friend from Trojan Tots. We are going to the mall so that I can look for a new shirt for my trip to Montana. I am very nervous about flying such a long way with such an active boy. I believe cinnabon is on the schedule too. I can't wait! 

2 comments:

  1. I REALLY like the new room. Thanks for bringing me a Cinnabon today - I think I've got a Cinnabeard after eating it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the room! And will be thinking about you/ praying for you when you fly. When's the date? I'm going to Orlando Aug 4 and am dreading the flight with Madeline.

    ReplyDelete