Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Swimming Pictures

Ok, as promised, here are some pictures of Colin in his pool. We had a great time outside yesterday playing in the water. I am working on putting his wagon together so that we can go for a walk in the heat and get all sweaty so that we'll be ready for the pool again this afternoon. Did I mention that Colin slept until 10:30 am today? Summer is awesome!



Oh, and here are a couple of Arianna with her new headbands!

 

And here is one of Eli with a funny face:


Ok, off to change a stinky diaper!

4 comments:

  1. These are adorable pictures! You are an awesome Mommy and a wonderful Auntie! I can't wait to see the wagon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture of Colin pointing! Those headbands are awesome, and my child is so funny!! Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun day of playing in the pool. I love being in there with him - too bad you didn't get any pictures of that!

    ReplyDelete