Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Park Pictures, etc.

I gotta tell you, I really enjoy being a stay-at-home mommy.  Not, that I don't enjoy the challenges of teaching, I do, but I have enjoying my summer home with my boy. I wish I could do it all the time. We've been having lots of fun, going to the park, swimming in the neighborhood pool and the baby pool in our front yard, playing with toys in the house, meeting my sisters & babies for lunch, etc., etc. Nothing really, in particular, going on, just having a good day today.

Here are a few pictures of our trip to the park at the end of the street.



I love the way his skinny little legs look in the swings. He LOVES swinging, especially when he gets to look at the trees overhead.

Here are a couple pictures of Colin getting some chocolate pudding from Daddy. I could hardly get him to look away from the cup and spoon!


These last are a few from Father's Day.  We went to church in the morning, then Colin and I took Daddy to lunch at Julie's place. From there, we headed to Grandma's, where Colin got to go swimming with his cousin Josiah, ate some raw corn on the cob, and then had dinner with the family.



OK, that was a bit of a picture overload, huh? Oh well! Enjoy! I am going to go make some zucchini bread now, well, if my child lets me. He is up early from his nap and is decidedly crabby and keeps BITING my legs. ERG.

2 comments: