Sunday, May 2, 2010

Dedicated to Shannon, Maddie, Cupcakes, and FSU Baseball

I thought I'd post some pictures of my last (for a month or so) get together with my friends, Shannon and Madeline. Enjoy!

We went to Lucy & Leo's Cupcakery and over indulged.
My cupcakes:

Shannon's cupcakes:

Both together:

After cupcakes, we looked around the shop and found the cutest-ever (till Shannon made more!) headband for Madeline:

Isn't she a doll??

Colin wasn't to sure about all the girly stuff: (But Mommy had a great time!)


After a day with the ladies, he was ready for a ballgame, so Keith and I took him to see an FSU baseball game. I love love love going to baseball games. They are so relaxing and Colin is surprising well-behaved at the games. I think he likes them a lot also. I hope one day he wants to play baseball. :)

Here are some photos from the game.

4 comments:

  1. I love these pictures of my grandson and son-in-law at the ballgame! And the ones of Maddie are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cupcake place is doing my sister's wedding! I got to help with the tasting... yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's going to be so fun to play baseball with Colin (and maybe someday watch him play!).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Colin is such a handsome boy!! :) I love Lucy & Leo's, a bit too much actually. :)

    ReplyDelete