Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Tuesday - Get Things Done Day!

I weirdly always look forward to Tuesday mornings after my long Mondays. I usually have homework to finish or things to study on Mondays, so I don't get much done. Then, I try to cram as much in from my to-do list that I can on Tuesdays. SO, what's on the schedule today, you ask? Well, I'll tell you. Here are the things I want to do:

1. Make oatmeal butterscotch chip cookies - this already has to be put on hold because I only have one egg. Boo.
2. Fold laundry - I know, totally unfun, but needed and I get to watch a movie while folding, which makes it a little more fun.
3. Declutter the kitchen - will be sort of hard to accomplish because several of the things cluttering the kitchen actually go on the back porch, but the back porch isn't quite put back together yet, so there is nowhere to put the stuff.
4. Finish decorating for fall - totally fun. Totally has to be done while Colin is doing something else. He is NOT as helpful as he thinks he is.
5. Work some more on sewing Christmas projects - wait till you guys see what I am making. SO cool. I would post pictures, but some of my sneaky snooping family will peak.
6. Declutter under the bathroom sinks - will have to wait till Keith gets home and can get the stuff out for me, since I can't bend.
7. Get passports ready to mail - Yay! We're going to France in November! Yay!

Ok, probably a million more things, but that's enough for now.

Want to see some of the things I've finished sewing lately that aren't for Christmas?? Ok, here are a few pictures of the quilt tops that I have finished:

Here is a picture of a bulletin board that I made for the sewing room:


And no post would be complete without a few pictures of my 18 month old (can you believe it)! Colin had his 18 month doctor's appointment yesterday and go the thumbs up on his growth and development. He is 33 3/4 inches tall (85%), 24 lbs 15 oz (35%), and has a head circumference of 48.2 cm (60%)! Ok, here are the pictures:

Colin and Daddy on Game Day!  

Wearing Mommy's Boots
Tantrum
Happy Outside (Wearing a Hat)
Exploring Leaves
OK, that's all folks!

3 comments:

  1. I am so happy that I surprised you with eggs at lunch yesterday. Those oatmeal and butterscotch cookies were to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Yes, I am sneaky, and snoopy, and I would peak.

    2. I love that Colin thinks he's helpful! Too funny! And I LOVE decorating for fall. (Well, for any holiday, really.) Oh, I just called Fall a holiday! Ha! Happy Fall!

    3. I really like the owl patch on your quilt.

    4. I want a cookie!

    5. Such a cute picture of Colin and Daddy. And so funny that you took a picture of Colin while he was having a tantrum.

    6. Colin is 18 months!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe my tiny baby boy is 18 months old! Such a cutie pie! And I agree - I would also peak! I loved your to-do list. I think I counted 3 things out of 7 you could actually do! Now that's my kind of list! Oh - and I want a cookie, too! Yum!

    ReplyDelete