Friday, April 16, 2010

Camping Weekend!

I am so excited that today is Friday and that my school week has come to an end. This weekend we are going camping at Fort Wilderness and going to Disney with Amber and Julian and Josiah. I am most excited about the camping part. I love camping and I really want Colin to grow up loving it too. I have the most wonderful memories of my parents taking my sisters, brother, and I camping all over the US. I loved making smores around the campfire and the smell of mom making breakfast in the morning.

I had a really busy week. Its funny because I had totally planned to just chill this week because the week before had been packed with family activity due to Keith's niece's wedding. Instead, I was busy every night with Glee parties, baseball games, and shopping. It was all fun, but I am so worn out. I am actually looking forward to four hours in the car just to chill.


Want to know a secret? Ok, here it is...I love traveling but I HATE packing. I can never decide what to take. I am always unhappy with my choices. Plus, I always forget something or am out of something and have to stop at a store to get it. I put off packing as long as I can. I wait till the last minute to shove things in a bag or suitcase. Its ridiculous.

Oh well, I am finally packed and relaxing on my couch watching How I Met Your Mother. I found it on OnDemand and really liked it. I never realized that it was that funny! :)

Hope everyone out there in blog land has a nice and relaxing weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment